FREE Security Awareness Training - Provided by the U.S. Department of Transportation PHMSA
IATA, IMDG, DOT, ADR and other regulations around the world require security awareness training for all employees involved in handling or transporting dangerous goods.
- The Free Security Awareness program is provided by the Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- When you click the link below, you will be taken to the PHMSA site where you will register and complete the free security Module 7.
- YOU ONLY HAVE TO COMPLETE MODULE 7 - SECURITY.
- Be sure to print your certificate at the end of the course, as DGI does NOT keep record of Security Awareness Training.
- Here are some directions to help your training run smoothly: printable guide
If you have any questions, email DGI at: email@example.com
Click this link to obtain your PHMSA/DOT Security Awareness Training: http://dothazmat.vividlms.com
->See below illustration of the registration process